Seller warrants to Buyer that its Products will be free from material defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service. There is NO WARRANTY in cases of negligence, abuse, abnormal usage, misuse, accidents and alterations of the Products, failure to follow Seller’s instructions or improper storage. Any oral or written description of the Products is for the sole purpose of identifying the Products and shall not be construed as a warranty of those product characteristics or otherwise.
Warranty will be void under the following circumstances:
If the painting is subject to fire, moisture or direct water
If the painting is kept in higher temperatures for a prolonged period of time
The painting has been physically damaged during customer use
Damaged during moving and mounting by the customer
Physical damage caused because of dropping the painting on the floor
Color damage due to prolonged exposure to water or alcohol
Claims that will be covered under our warranty are:
Warranty on Painting:
We provide 2 options as of now for warranty claims.
Repair/Replace: For a valid warranty claim, Artraditions will initially evaluate the condition of the artwork. The customer will always have an option to choose between repair or replace. Artraditions will follow depending on the request of the customer.
Refund: Valid claims will be subject to direct refund from Artraditions. There is an option for repair as well. But its upto the customer. If the customer is unsatisfied with the painting and doesn't want to move forward with Artraditions, we totally understand. Artraditions will refund 100% of the purchasing amount.
Warranty on Frame:
Currently we are not offering any warranty on frames. As we are assessing our frame options, we are confident the frames will not cause any issue in the near future from the time you purchase a painting. But as we are partnering with third party houses for providing the frame option, we can provide a direct warranty from our side.
We are working on bringing the framing operation in-house as soon as possible for more quality control and choice option for our customers. But until then, our warranty won't cover any frame related issues.
Remedies/Limitation of Liability
SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO BUYER, OR TO ANYONE CLAIMING UNDER BUYER, FOR ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR TORT OR ANY THEORY OF STRICT LIABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, SELLER'S SERVICES OR SELLER’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR OTHERWISE.
Seller specifically disclaims any liability for any incidental damages and/or consequential damages, including but not limited to damage to other property, loss of sales, profit, down time, costs or any other damages, whether or not included in the foregoing enumeration.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND IN NO EVENT, WILL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY (I) PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY HARM, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM BUYER’S OR USE, HANDLING, POSSESSION OF OR ACCESS TO ANY PRODUCT OF THE SELLER OR SERVICES OF THE SELLER; (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
Trademark/Infringement Take Down
Artraditions has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by the Users. Artraditions may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to Website, Application or Services offered therein to Users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied, uploaded and posted on Website or Application in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
2. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Artraditions to locate the material;
3. a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
4. information reasonably sufficient to permit Artraditions to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
6. statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the "Notice."